If you don’t know how to apply eVisa for Kazakhstan or Electronic Visa to Kazakhstan, you should definitely go through this guide, it will certainly help you.
As of January 2019, the Kazakhstan eVisa is an electronic version of the traditional paper visa that can be used for a wide range of purposes, including tourism, business, and medical treatment for certain nationalities.
The process of obtaining a visa for Kazakhstan can now be completed much more quickly for citizens of eligible countries, thanks to the introduction of the eVisa Kazakhstan by the government of Kazakhstan. The Kazakhstan visa that can be obtained online allows for a stay of up to 30 days within the country.
Kazakhstan eVisa for Indian Citizen
Even for quick and brief visits, citizens of India are required to obtain a visa before entering Kazakhstan. Online applications for entry permits can be submitted by Indian citizens who meet the criteria for a Kazakhstan eVisa. The Kazakhstan visa application process was made easier for passengers who are eligible for use of the new electronic system when it comes into force in January 2019.
For a maximum of 30 days, a Kazakhstan visa can be obtained online. If you are an Indian citizen and you do not meet the requirements for an eVisa, you will need to apply for entry permission at an embassy or consulate of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan eVisa Entry Requirements
To be eligible to submit an application for an Electronic visa to Kazakhstan, applicants must first ensure that they meet all of the following requirements:
- Obtain a letter of invitation from the Migration Service of Kazakhstan, and then make sure to include the invitation number on the online application form for the eVisa.
- You must possess a passport that has at least two unused pages, and it must be valid for at least three months after the date that your Kazakhstan eVisa expires.
- In order to pay the fee for your Kazakhstan eVisa, you will need to provide details of a credit or debit card that is valid.
- You are required to provide a valid email address in order to receive the approved Kazakhstan eVisa.
- In order to enter Kazakhstan with an eVisa, the applicant must print out a copy of the approved online visa and bring it with them in their passport.
- According to the travel requirements for Kazakhstan, applicants are required to enter the country on one of the dates that are listed on the eVisa application form.
- If the holder’s planned travel dates are altered in any way, they will be required to submit an application for a new eVisa.
What is Necessary for eVisa ?
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months, containing 2 blank pages.
- Current email address.
- Migration Service of Kazakhstan invitation letter.
- Debit/credit card details.
How to apply for an eVisa for Kazakstan:
The application process for an eVisa is not complicated and will not require much of your time. You are not required to physically appear at an embassy for a visa interview in order to obtain an e-Visa. Your only requirement is a passport that is still valid for a minimum of six months after the date on which you submit your application.
Visiting the website of the nation’s official embassy is required in order to submit an application for an electronic visa. You will get a message asking you to verify your email address after you have successfully submitted the online application form and made the required payment. After you have completed the verification process for your email id, the e-Visa application will be sent to the email address that has been verified.
It’s possible that the price of an e-visa will change from country to country. You have the option of using either a debit card or a credit card to make the payment.
The information on an eVisa can be updated even after it has been issued. When applying for the position, it is essential that you carefully fill out the information requested.
Conclusion – eVisa for Kazakhstan
That’s all about the article on eVisa for Kazakhstan. Citizens of India who are eligible to apply for a Kazakhstan eVisa can do so by filling out the straightforward application form found online. The process of filling out the application, which includes the applicant’s personal information as well as information about their passport and travel plans, can be completed in a matter of minutes.
If you are thinking about going to Kazakhstan, you should make sure that you have all of the paperwork together that is required to submit an application for a eVisa. If you want to visit Kazakhstan as quickly as possible, getting an eVisa is your best option.